Through this charter, Bonnets-pan, wishes to share with users of the site www.bonnetspan.com, its commitments and the rules they will have to respect during their visits to the site.
PAN, a single-member company, based in CAMBLANES ET MEYNAC (33360), is specialized in the sector of activity of the remote sale on specialized catalog.
SIRET : 83132958600018
VAT number : FR42831329586
APE Code : 4791B
The head office :
16 Chemin du Gardeloup,
33360 Camblanes and
Meynac – FRANCE
Publication Director : Nicolas GALLOT
LWS – Ligne Webs
RCS Paris B 450 453 881
Capital of 1,000,000 Euro
4, RUE GALVANI
75838 PARIS CEDEX 17
The Publisher commits to :
- check the validity of the information brought to the attention of the Users of the Site.
- make best efforts to maintain online services offered on the Site.
3. Personal data
The Publisher commits
- ensure the respect of the fundamental rights of Users when collecting personal data on the Site ;
- keep Users informed of any collection and processing of personal data concerning them : the personal data transmitted by the User on the Site will not be transferred to a third party.
- answer Users’ questions about the processing of personal and nominative data;
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the User has a right to access and rectify personal and nominative data that he has transmitted to the Publisher. This right can be exercised directly online.
4. Intellectual Property
The Publisher commits to :
- provide information on rights and obligations when using legally protected content;
- to promote the techniques of protection of works and the fight against piracy of contents.
5. Guarantee towards the Users
The Publisher commits to:
- ensure legal certainty of payment transactions
- provide the information required prior to payment transactions;
- deploy all means to answer “online”; questions from Users;
- make best efforts to ensure the reliability, relevance and accuracy of content that may be produced by third parties and disseminated on the Site.
6. Commitments of the User
The User agrees to respect the intellectual property rules applicable to the contents of the Site. Apart from a strictly personal and private use, the User undertakes not to summarize, adapt, publish and / or distribute, modify, alter or reproduce in any wayany of the contents available on the website. Site, such as computer images, files, articles, illustrations, databases, sounds, software, graphics, fonts, trademarks, logos or any other information without prior written permission from the Publisher, and not take back all or part of the Site on another site accessible by Internet or Intranet.
7. Photo credits
Private photo library Bonnets Pan / Agathe Fournier Photos / Various event photos